Looking forward to meeting with passionate colleagues who will share our enthusiasm for supporting our students all over the world. If you are interested, please send a CV/Resume (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date photo, and information. Candidates whose evaluation is positive will be informed within 2 weeks for the first interview.
The Candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Graduated from related departments of universities providing education in English.
- Excellent speaking, presentation and communication skills.
- Mature, responsible and positive.
- Availability to work in the evenings and weekends.
- Take part in 95% or more points in one of the internationally standardized tests such as IB, AP, A LEVEL, IGCSE, BMAT, UKCAT GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT or ACT. (Preferably).
- An uploaded CV / Resume will be highly appreciated.
- The coordinator of the applied program will be inviting the candidate to an interview either face to face or online to ensure that both parts will be a team of harmony.
- A demo lesson will be performed to make sure that the same understanding of the required professional and social approach is shared.